Guidelines for Preparation of ICISNA23 Papers
* The details about the oral presentations and the conference program will be announced in due time on this web site.
* Registration with payment to the conference is required to be listed in the final program. Attendance is mandatory to prevent no-shows.
* The language of the oral presentation is English and papers should be written in English.
* To submit your abstract, register and login to the website by using the Paper Submission link exists on the left menu. Then, submit your abstract (until 300 words) using the online panel of your conference account.
- If an author just send only abstract (not the full paper or poster) then the abstract will be published in abstract book of ICISNA23 with two conditions;
* Abstract must be accepted
* Abstract must be presented as orally at the ICISNA’23 conference.
Full Paper Submission
* Although it is not mandatory in advance to submit the full paper due to two stages evaluation stage-abstract and full paper evaluation, we encourage you to submit your work as a full paper to be evaluated at once in a shorter time.
- If an author sends us full paper after his/her abstract was accepted then the paper will be published in Conference Proceedings of ICISNA’23 with two conditions;
* Paper must be accepted
* Paper must be presented as orally at the ICISNA’23 conference.
* Please use the supplied templates:
Papers and presentations must be in English.
Electronic Submission of papers is mandatory.
To submit a paper, firstly you must be registered to the symposium's web site by clicking "Register" link on Login Form. You can upload your paper by using "Submission" menu, after login with your username and password.
* It is best to start writing your paper by entering the text into the template, to make sure that all formatting is correct.
* The information on page layout and formatting can be found in the templates
* Index terms should be listed, keywords can be found at the IEEE keyword list.
* The language of the conference is English and papers should be written in English.
- If an author sends us a poster after his/her abstract was accepted then the poster will be published in the poster chapter of Conference Proceedings of ICISNA’23 with two conditions;
* Poster must be accepted
* Poster must be presented in poster sessions at the ICISNA’23 conference.
- The posters will be displayed with good visibility in the ICISNA’23
- The maximum poster size is A0 (W: 80 cm, H: 100 cm). We would like to suggest to use double-stick tape which will be provided by the secretariat. We will prepare an exhibition panel: W90cm×H180cm
Copyright © 2023 - ICISNA